Wednesday 18 July 2012

OFTD




                                         Cardigan: H&M/ Jumper: Petite Bateau/ Shirt:H&M/ Jeans: Topshop/ Boots:Vintage store


I am wearing rather a lot of black combo's recently and quite like it! I like and somewhat prefer the relaxed effortless look yet still looking smart and chic, if you may. I found my old chelsea boots today also! I found them in a little vintage shop in Camden and they're so comfy and fit like a dream. Originally I was wearing a dark purple lipstick with this look but slapped a mac red on instead for a contrast! I also am becoming really really fond of putting my hair up in a loose messy bun with a clip. I feel like an art teacher, next will be using chop sticks to hold in place. 




Chow for now!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880760/?claim=9f6s5t4gybt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment