Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mini Haul

Some bits and pieces made up of christmas presents and recent sale bargains!



For christmas I got the new chanel perfume, coco noir! personally it's my favourite scent of theirs bet although, it's going to be difficult to tell when it's running out as the bottle is completely black and not translucent in the slightest, eek.
I also got a chanel lipstick: 96 Ecentrique. A bright tangerine, I love it!
In the sales I also bought myself the black Zara top which is mesh and covered in black glitter beads as well as a little white lies blouse with a cape effect on the sleeves and the tarten scarf is h&m!





The ring was a 'get well' present from my boyfriend as I recently shut my hand in 
a fire door and it wasn't very pretty! 
Its made up of two tones of amber stone encased in sterling silver. Ive been wearing it every day I love it! :)







I bought these bought upon impulse in the topshop sale.
Originally £110, I got them for £56 (with student dis.) which is pretty amazing!
They're crocodile skin leather with suede inserts, a buckle and silver pin studding at the rim of the sole.
The cuban heel adds to the ladylike feel I get when walking in these!

Olivia x

3 comments:

  1. Cannot get over how beautiful that ring is! It's so gorgeous!

    http://daisychurchward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh those booties!! to die for. and i'll have to check out that perfume

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, I'm jealous now. x

    ReplyDelete