Wednesday 22 August 2012

Outfit



Bought this ZARA metal mesh necklace from work today. I think its perfect. Grey stones and gems, metal chains, lush! Its going to be so fun to accessorise with, putting it under cute collars and with plain tee's! It is £19.99 and for what it is I think its very reasonably priced, at least compared to other high street retailers.

My outfit is comprises of an american apparel circle denim skirt. I'm a little afraid to wear it out however as its incredibly short. I tucked a grey marl topshop dress inside, plain simple bam bam.
My shoes are topshop espadrille heels and are heaven to wear. Suede lace ups with a side buckle, the perfect height of heel. I'm upset with myself that I haven't made an effort to wear these during the summer (not that England has had much of one) as they would look so cute with jeans and a casual tee.

Necklace/

chow for now

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and your hair on this picture, you're so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally LOVEEE this look! I want everything you are wearing!!
    You have the best legs ever too!
    Just stumbled across your blog! I love it! I await more posts!
    Coral
    www.corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk

    P.s I'm a new follower! Follow me back if you like :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete