Tuesday 4 December 2012

Accessories wish list

A mini post on some current accessories I am drooling over (quite literally)


Vivienne Westwood small envelope bag £250
Atalanta Weller clay black side zip boots £220
 Waiting for the sun 19.6G Naturel Sunglasses £110

I have been lusting over this bag for many months now and I can't see it belonging to me until my birthday next summer!
The boots are so essential and practical, yes i could find a replica pair for a fifth of the price but why would i want to do that!
Classic round glasses with a natural tinted lens. perfect for spring when it does come round again.
Why must every key accessories i want always be so painfully expensive!??!

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. considering robbing a bank for them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely shoes I recently ordered black heeled boots in a similar style xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunnies look really cool! Just started following your lovely blog. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is amazing!

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is beaut!! Love your blog, following now :)
    It caught my eye 'cos one of my cousins is called Olivia Grace :P
    Amber X

    ReplyDelete
  7. bag is the best, i love it !! <3

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posting this here because I couldn't find anywhere else too..
    Just come across your blog.. it's lovely
    I will be clicking the member button(:
    Would you mind helping me out and becoming a member of mine? <3
    http://charlotte-lauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful items! You have a great taste!

    ReplyDelete