Friday 10 August 2012

What I Want!


A monochrome palette is really appealing to me recently! So I have taken it upon myself to invest in some key pieces for autumn, one of which are these Topshop ankle biker boots. I love them! They're not too OTT and would go perfect with jeans and a slouchy top. Fashionable practicality at its best. I really want a simple oversized boyfriend blazer too, and this Urban Outfitters one seems to tick the right boxes. Also from UO I would quite fancy this pretty 'Clustered rose' top by Kimchi Blue with oversized keyhole back! Last but not least is this Cheap Monday high slit t shirt in black. Revealing but in a poised and cool manner, of course.  Next pay day better be a good one £££$$£$

Boots/
Clustered Rose Top/
Blazer/
Slit T shirt/

No comments:

Post a Comment